We love to work with creative, passionate and fun people who love quality bread and great coffee as much as we do. We're hiring! Click on the job title below to find out more about the job and how to apply.
MORNING BAKER @ DETOUR CAFE/DEAR GRAIN
Looking for motivated experienced morning bakers to help our team bake off our sourdough bread and pastry.
Dear Grain Bakery is on a mission to return bread to its rightful place in our lives. Using old techniques in modern ways to deliver a new kind of "bread experience". We look for passionate and committed individuals with experience in bakeries and professional kitchen environments to join our team and be part of making amazing bread and pastries.
(Possibility for extra hours in kitchen or pastry team for experienced individuals)
- Punctual, reliable and responsible
- Organized and methodical
- Past experience professional in a kitchen environment
- Must be able to transport to/from our location timely and reliably
- 24yr or older with Ontario driving license and driving experience
- Own a car/van is an advantage
- Manage Morning bread Bake 50-130 loaves on time
- scoring bread
- Loading and unloading bread from an electric deck oven
- Packing bread For Deliveries
- Cleaning the work Space
- Prepare Levain/ Starter for mixing team
- Deliver Bread in Hamilton area on Saturday and Sunday
- 3-4 mornings a week.
- Availability Friday - Sunday with occasional weekdays
- Typically 4-8am, occasionally 3 am start time.
- Plus deliveries on Saturday and Sunday 7:30 am - 9 am
- Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Please apply via email@example.com
At Detour Coffee Roasters/ Dear Grain, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Detour Coffee Roasters believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.